Thursday, August 4, 2011

Randoms

Just some random happenings lately......

Ava got her first professional haircut a couple of weeks ago at Cookie Cutters. She did really well. She got to sit in a cute little pink car and watch Sponge Bob. But, I would have to say that she was mostly preoccupied by a little boy getting his hair cut who was screaming his head off! She couldn't take her eyes off him. Made for a great distraction. ;)


Driving the car.

Almost done.

And a cute after picture of her new haircut!

Ava has been climbing on everything lately!! The other day, I ran downstairs to switch the laundry and I heard Ava scream (nothing she doesn't do on a regular basis when I leave the room). So I didn't think too much of it until I came upstairs and found out what she was up to! I think she was screaming because she knew she was doing something naughty and couldn't figure out how to get out of it! Never a dull moment around here...... =o

Two friends. We went to sushi the other day with the Joder's and these two had a lot of fun. It's so fun now that Ava is getting a little older and can interact with the other kids more. She loves Kate!

Hugs on the park bench, too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment